We offer the tour as described above, however we are focusing on tailor-made tours and therefore this tour will be adapted according to your interest and wishes.
This being said we would suggest the route as followed:
- Tour of the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart and the city of Stuttgart.
- Visit of the production site of Porsche AG and transfer towards Salzburg
- City tour of Salzburg in a historical vehicle and walking tour through the city with focus about the family Porsche and the Porsche Holding.
- Visit of the Ferdinand Porsche experience world founded by Ernst Piech, called Fahrtraum and drive with a historical vehicle created by Ferdinand Porsche through the northern lake district area of Salzburg.
- Drive to Bad Reichenhall, Zell am See and over the Grossglockner mountain road to Gmünd in Corinthia where the first Porsche after the war was produced.
- Drive to Vienna over the city of Graz.
- Visit of Wiener Neustadt and the former production sites.
- city tour through Vienna, drive by the technical university of Vienna and the live stations of the family Piech.
- Visit Vienna with a focus on Ferdinand Porsche and the Lohner Werke.
- Visit the palace of Schönbrunn in Vienna and time to say goodbye.
This tour is created to last several days (ca. 7 days), in order to experience everything in a smooth and relaxing atmosphere.
IF you wish to spend more or less time in one location, we will be happy to grant that wish. Also, if you wish to celebrate a special occasion, such as a proposal, birthday, or just a romantic time please let us know and we will happily accommodate your request.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you on this tour where dreams and innovations become truth.